Home Mortgage Alliance
While financial information is the key to our ability to provide world class service, our most important asset is your trust. Keeping your information secure and using it only as you, our customer, would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at Home Mortgage Alliance. (“Home Mortgage Alliance”) Here is our promise:
1. We will safeguard, according to the strictest standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
2. We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers which includes advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
3. Only authorized Home Mortgage Alliance employees, who have been properly trained in the safe and secure handling of customer information, will have access to such information. Employees who violate our privacy promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
4. We will not reveal customer information to any other organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, been duly authorized by the customer, or are otherwise required by law.
5. We will always maintain full control and privacy of our customer information. In accordance with that control, and as an advocate for our customers, we may facilitate relevant offers from reputable companies. These companies are not permitted to retain any customer information unless the customer has specifically expressed interest in their products or services.
6. We will tell customers in plain language in all our agreements and at least once annually, how they may remove their names from marketing lists. At any time, customers can contact us to remove their names from marketing solicitations.
7. Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
8. We will exchange information about our customers only with reputable credit reporting or verification sources.
9. We will attempt to keep our customer files complete, up-to-date and accurate. At a customer's request, we will supply account information (except when we're prohibited by law). We will tell our customers how and where to notify us about errors, and we will promptly make corrections.
10. We will provide customers with local access to their information in Home Mortgage Alliance offices, wherever located.
We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that customer privacy is respected. We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfills our promise in the many nations in which we do business.
For further information about this Privacy Statement contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
We can assist you in locking a long-term fixed rate or refinance and get cash out. We can help! To get started click here
Purchasing a home will likely be one of the most important investments you'll ever make. We can help! To get started click here
FHA home loans provide higher loan to value, lower rates and enable more people to qualify. We're FHA experts... We can help!
To get started click here